Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update - My Original HD Trailers, Upcoming Blog

Readers!

My next post is coming soon!  I conducted a personal interview with a successful independent actor, speaking about his upcoming feature-length film "The Wicker Tree," a sequel to the original 1973 film "The Wicker Man," written and directed by the same 'auteur' and creator of the cult-classic original.

Until my hard-drive digs itself up from the depths of the electronically deceased (George A. Romero, take note - You've done Night of, Dawn of, Day of, Diary of, and Survival of the Dead...when will the zombie-craving cinema hordes be presented with Zombie Hard-Drives and/or Zombie Robots...from space...It's conceptually irrelevant, narratively void, and quite possibly profitable as hell - and 'when there's no more room in hell, the dead walk the earth,' right?...I'm thinking "Inanity of the Dead"), I hope to sate a few appetites with a new playlist - A short selection of my original HD Trailers, personally edited and scored to promote my own Independent Film-making.  Included are trailers for two short films - one of which is making the festival circuit now - one feature length film (currently in-production), and one feature length film (currently in post-production).

In the meantime; look out for my upcoming blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment